Play Factory Index du Forum Play Factory
Serveur: les Clairvoyants.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

basketball school for one year at least. "

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Play Factory Index du Forum -> Play Factory le recrutement. -> Charte de guilde.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Féminin
Point(s): 45
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: basketball school for one year at least. " Répondre en citant

MONTREAL - After putting up 112 points and winning the Jack Adams Trophy as coach of the year in his first season behind an NHL bench, what can Patrick Roy possibly do for an encore?Even a coach with Roys self-confidence doesnt see his second season with the gifted young Colorado Avalanche going that well.There are a lot of coaches that are better than me, but I believe Ill continue to learn, Roy said Thursday. And the worst part of this is, Im sure Im going to be a better coach along the way and Im probably never going to win the Jack Adams again.It was a great year. It was fun, but now its behind us.The Avalanche are on a two-game swing through Roys old patch, with games Thursday night in Montreal, where he starred for the Canadiens for 10 seasons, and Friday night in Quebec City, where he built the Remparts into a Quebec Major Junior Hockey League power after his Hall of Fame playing career ended.Roy was lured away last season to become head coach and vice president of hockey operations for the Avalanche, who he helped win two Stanley Cups after his bitter parting with the Canadiens in 1996.The fiery Roys impact was felt immediately on a team stacked with budding stars like Matt Duchene, Gabriel Landeskog and 2013 first overall draft pick Nathan MacKinnon.The Avs finished second overall in the Western Conference and tied a franchise record with 52 victories, although they lost in seven games to Minnesota in the first round of playoffs.Roy told his players at the start of camp not to focus on trying to match the 112 points, but to keep improving their overall game.Were playing in a tough conference, and its pretty easy to be humble in that conference, he said. With the quality of the teams, you know that to make the playoffs you have to be outstanding all year.Last year we were lucky and didnt have many injuries. This is a big factor. We could have as good or better a year than last year and not have 112 points. We want to make sure we continue to get better. Our young guys need to continue to grow. This is how were going to measure ourselves, not with the number of points.Roy wants to continue to play entertaining, offence-oriented hockey, but to improve on defence as well. He understands the Avalanches style leads to a lot of shots against, but he feels if they keep shooters more to the outside and cut down on quality scoring chances they will be a better team.The Avs had five players with 60 or more points last season, although one of them, Paul Stastny, left as a free agent for St. Louis.Roy opted to fill the void with older, more experienced players to provide leadership for his young squad. Jarome Iginla was signed as a free agent, and P.A. Parenteau was traded to Montreal for veteran centre Daniel Briere.We were not looking for guys that necessarily be the top players on the team, but we were looking for veterans who could help our younger players to continue to grow, he said.Parenteau filled a need in Montreal, which lost right wingers Thomas Vanek and Brian Gionta in the off-season.The diminutive Briere did not get a lot of ice time in Montreal playing mostly on the fourth line, but he was best in the playoffs, particularly in a tough seven-game win over rival Boston. The Avs intend to use him on their third line.Roy said the deal was good for both clubs.You want players that are happy with you, he said. Im not saying P.A. wasnt happy with us, but this year it would have been tough for him to play on the top two lines and I think he would have been unhappy.This trade will serve him very well. He can play on the top two lines in Montreal, play on the power play. Hes a very good hockey player and Im sure the people in Montreal will love him.Briere and another former Canadien, Alex Tanguay, were not in the lineup in Montreal but were slated to play in Quebec City, which will be an Avs home game.Briere, a Gatineau, Que., native, had only good things to say about is one season in Montreal, which included a trip to the Eastern Conference final.I feel fortunate that I had the chance to play here and wear that uniform for a season, he said. The playoff run we had, and winning in seven games in a Original Six series with Boston was really cool. So there were a lot of good memories.Briere rejoined the team after spending two days in Philadelphia with his son Caeren, who broke a thigh bone playing hockey and underwent surgery on Monday.Duchene, who led the Avs with 70 points last season, likes having the new veterans around.Theyve been through the battles, he said. Theyre looking to win the Cup and they saw us as a team that has a chance. Its good for us young guys. You can learn from the best.Roy said the veterans were excited to see pre-season games scheduled for Montreal and Quebec City, which is where the franchise started out from 1979 to 1995 before moving to Denver.So was Duchene.I love coming into the Bell Centre and looking at the banners up top, he said. Its pretty cool playing under Maurice Richards banner. Hes the reason I wear no. 9. Miami Dolphins Jerseys . Napoli beat high-flying Hellas Verona 3-0 to keep up the pressure on the top two while AC Milan had another disappointing night as four goals from teenage forward Domenico Berardi saw relegation-threatened Sassuolo come back from two goals down to win 4-3. Albert Wilson Jersey . Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Customized/ . Villa has already confirmed his short-term deal and the Daily Mirror reported early Tuesday that Lampard will join him as both build up match fitness ahead of moves to the new Major League Soccer franchise New York City. Durham Smythe Jersey . City, fielding a depleted team having already qualified, was twice pegged back by the plucky Czech champions but substitute Negredo tapped home in the 78th minute and Dzekos header made sure of victory in the 89th. The result kept City three points behind Bayern Munich ahead of their meeting in Germany in two weeks. Josh Sitton Jersey . Sami Vatanen had a goal and an assist and Anaheim used a four-goal first period to extend their winning streak to six games with a 5-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Dayton is re-configuring the college basketball map in Ohio. It no longer runs through Columbus after Vee Sanfords layup with 3.8 seconds left secured 11th-seeded Daytons 60-59 victory over sixth-seeded Ohio State in the second round of the of the NCAA tournament on Thursday. "I guess they called us the little brother, or whatever," Flyers guard Jordan Sibert said. "We cant be called that anymore." Sibert has seen it from both sides after transferring to Dayton following two seasons at Ohio State. "To be able to go out there and play with this group of guys, to be able to come up with this win, its unbelievable," Sibert said. Leave it to another transfer, Sanford, to secure the victory in a back-and-forth game that featured 15 lead changes between two schools separated by some 120 kilometres. After Ohio States Aaron Craft hit a reverse layup with 15.5 seconds remaining, the Flyers set up a play during a timeout with 10.8 seconds left. Dayton inbounded the ball and worked it to Sanford on the right wing. Driving the lane without hesitation, he got a step on Craft and laid in a shot from about four feet away. "No, I wasnt nervous," said Sanford, who transferred to Dayton from Georgetown. "Weve drawn up a play like that, and I messed it up previously. But (coach Archie Miller) just kept his trust in me, and Im just thankful that the shot went in." Sanford finished with 10 points, while Dyshawn Pierre of Whitby, Ont., led Dayton with 12 points and a game-high eight rebounds. For Miller, in his third year, the win came against his former mentor, Thad Matta. Pierre hit three key free throws to give Dayton a lead with under a minute left. The Flyers (24-10), of the Atlantic-10 Conference, who have won 11 of 13, advance to play Syracuse, the South Regions third seed on Saturday. The Orange routed Western Michigan 77-53 in their second-round game. Its one and done for the Big Ten Conference Buckeyes (25-10), who were eliminated in the first game for only the third time in 26th tournament appearances. This season, Ohio State got off to a 15-0 start, and then stumbled down the stretch, splitting its final 20 games. The loss marked the end for three seniors, including Craft, who were part of a team that had advanced past the third round in each of the previous three yearrs.dddddddddddd. Craft had a chance to pull out the win. Driving the length of the court on the Buckeyes last possession, Craft bulled his way through three defenders only to have his 10-footer hit off the backboard and roll off the rim as the buzzer sounded. Craft remained on his back in disappointment as the Flyers rushed to celebrate at their bench at the other end of the court. "I just wanted to do everything I could to help our team win, and down the stretch I couldnt do that today," Craft said. "I can take the blame for that." Sam Thompson led Ohio State with 18 points, and Craft scored 16. Craft had no time for questions about whether Dayton can stake claim to being the states better basketball school for one year at least. "Sorry, I have zero thoughts on that right now," he said. "Im upset at the way we played this game, and the way we didnt take the opportunity and make the most of it." Craft was involved in a questionable play when he draped his arms around Sibert and was called for an intentional foul with 2:35 left. Sibert hit both free-throws to put Dayton up 55-52, but the Flyers couldnt score on the ensuing possession. Craft made up for that at the other end, when he was fouled while hitting a 6-footer, and then completed the three-point play. Miller was antsy right up to the final buzzer. Having spent two seasons at Ohio State, he was fully aware of Crafts ability to score clutch baskets. "I thought it was going in," Miller said, referring to Crafts miss at the buzzer. "Ive watched those guys win that game 1,000 times. Hes a bulldozer with the ball. He got it down there in about three dribbles and got a good look. And it ended up rimming out. And we got lucky today." The Flyers have shown a flare for dramatics this season. Sanfords basket marked the third time the Flyers have won a game on a shot in the final 4 seconds. Sibert hit a three-pointer with one second left in an 81-80 win over IPFW on Nov. 9. Then there was Devin Olivers buzzer-beater in an 83-80 overtime win at Ole Miss on Jan. 4. "A lot of people were going to make a big case out of beating Thad, or beating Ohio State," Miller said. "We didnt get real complicated. It wasnt about Ohio State or where theyre from, or blah, blah, blah. It was about us." Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 04:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Play Factory Index du Forum -> Play Factory le recrutement. -> Charte de guilde. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.