Play Factory Index du Forum Play Factory
Serveur: les Clairvoyants.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Not like last time,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Play Factory Index du Forum -> Play Factory le recrutement. -> Charte de guilde.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Féminin
Point(s): 45
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 04:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Not like last time, Répondre en citant

PHILADELPHIA -- The Braves took advantage of a little help from their opposition. Justin Upton had two hits and three RBIs, and the Atlanta Braves were helped by two straight Ryan Howard errors in a 10-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies in the first game of a day-night doubleheader on Saturday afternoon. Tommy La Stella hit a three-run triple and Chris Johnson drove in two runs for the Braves, who have won four of five. Atlanta trailed 2-0 before tying it in the fourth on two unearned runs. "You make an error and give teams extra opportunities, and sometimes theyll make you pay for it," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "We only got two runs out of those errors, but it got us back in the game. You have to take advantage of those. If you give opportunities to good baseball teams, theyre going to get you." Tony Gwynn Jr. and Ben Revere had a pair of hits for the slumping Phillies, who have lost six of eight. Philadelphia scored three runs or less for the 40th time, dropping to 7-33 in those contests. The Phillies also fell to 18-25 at hitter-friendly Citizens Bank Park, where they entered Saturday batting .229 as a team. While the offence didnt shine, it was the defence that really let Philadelphia down this time. Howard made two costly errors in the fourth inning, resulting in two unearned runs that allowed the Braves to tie the game at 2. Freddie Freemans hard-hit grounder went through Howards legs and the error put runners on second and third. "It was a possible double-play ball and we wouldve been out of the inning," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "It changed the whole game." The next batter, Upton, hit a medium grounder to first but reached safely when Howard bobbled and then lost control of the ball. Simmons scored on that error and Freeman, who went to third on the play, then reached on Jason Heywards groundout to first. Fans gave a sarcastic cheer when Howard made the putout of Heyward. "We have to tighten up on the defensive end," Sandberg said. Atlanta then went ahead in the sixth on Uptons two-run double off the wall in left. The teams were scheduled to play the nightcap at 7:15, with Atlanta right-hander David Hale (3-2, 2.72) facing Phillies right-hander Sean OSullivan, who is making his 2014 debut after being called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley for the spot start. Ervin Santana (6-5) snapped a four-game winless streak after allowing two runs on seven hits with five strikeouts and one walk in 6 2/3 innings. Santana had lost his last three starts with a 5.89 ERA in those outings. But he was strong after the first two innings against the Phillies, retiring nine straight during one stretch and surrendering just three hits after the second inning. "It was a great effort," Gonzalez said. "We were looking for that kind of outing to be able to save the bullpen." Said Santana, "In the first inning, a couple pitches were up. After that, I just made a good adjustment and kept the ball down for the most part." Roberto Hernandez (3-7) didnt allow a hit through 3 1-3 innings and ended up giving up just three hits in seven innings with two strikeouts and three walks. Two of the four runs he allowed were unearned. "His pitching was better than his line," Sandberg said. "The defence let him down in the fourth inning, but he hung in there and pitched pretty well." The Braves broke the game open in the eighth when they scored five runs off Antonio Bastardo, snapping an 11 1-3 inning scoreless streak for the Philadelphia bullpen. La Stella had the big blow, a bases-clearing triple that pushed the Atlanta lead to 8-2. It was the first career triple for the rookie La Stella, who had two hits in his last 30 at-bats prior to the hit. The Phillies jumped in front 2-0. Gwynn Jr. snapped an 0-for-23 skid by tripling with one out in the first and scored on Howards single to left. It was Gwynns first hit since the June 16 death of his Hall of Fame father. Hernandez helped himself in the second inning when he recorded his first career RBI by singling home Koyie Hill. Notes: Hill, a catcher, was called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley Friday after Carlos Ruiz was placed on the 7-day DL with concussion-like symptoms. Philadelphias regular backup catcher, Will Nieves, has been on the DL since June 19 with a right quad strain. . Atlanta C Evan Gattis, who left due to back spasms after striking out in the first inning on Friday night, didnt play. His replacement, Gerald Laird, went 0-for-3. . Philadelphia Flyers goalie Steve Mason, in town for the NHL Draft at the Wells Fargo Center Friday and Saturday, was in attendance. . Following the second game of Saturdays doubleheader, the Phillies and Braves will conclude their four-game series at 1:35 Sunday afternoon with Atlanta RHP Aaron Harang (6-6, 3.78) facing Philadelphia RHP David Buchanan (4-3, 4.79). James Washington Jersey . Leaning forward with both hands on his knees, Buffon appeared to be resting or somehow trying to withstand the rain. Or perhaps the 36-year-old goalkeeper and Italy captain was reflecting on this: He is only the third player in history to be part of five World Cup squads, along with Germany great Lothar Matthaus and former Mexico goalkeeper Antonio Carbajal. Jon Bostic Steelers Jersey . The 155th edition of the Plate for Canadian-foaled three-year-olds, the oldest continuously run stakes race in North America, will be televised live on TSN in HD (High Definition) in a special presentation from 4:30 – 6:00 pm ET. Post time is 5:38 pm. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Terrell-Edmunds-Jersey/ . Granada defender Diego Mainz barged into the back of Villa to send the Spain striker to the ground inside the area and Costa stepped up to the spot to score his 12th league goal in the 38th minute. Costa showed no effects of the news that his Brazilian citizenship may be revoked after he elected to play for Spains national team, as the forward was a constant threat for Atletico and forced several saves from goalkeeper Roberto. Sean Davis Steelers Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. Custom Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys . -- The anointed starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders is strengthening his hold on the position this training camp instead of losing it.David Hearn is a little light on major championship experience, having played just three previous times in the big four tournaments. And hes also quite green when it comes to links golf, as in hes never been on a next-to-the-sea course. Heck, hed never even been to Europe before the charter plane from the John Deere touched down on Monday morning. Even that was a bit of a last-minute decision as Hearn was on the alternate list, moving up spot by spot until he reached the first position before he decided to make the trip. So its safe to say that the golfer from Brantford, Ont., has immersed himself in all things links in his short time here; call it a major cram session. "Its been a lot of fun for me," said Hearn, who got into the field late Tuesday after former champion Mark Calcavecchia pulled out. "Its different than anything Ive seen. Coming over here I definitely have a lot to learn quickly, but Im trying not to do too much, too fast. Im just trying to take it a little bit at a time." As first alternate, Hearn was treated with complete access to the course and all other amenities afforded to the players in the field. He walked the course on Monday and then played a practice round Tuesday and 14 holes Wednesday. He was impressed with Royal Liverpool and the demands it placed on shotmaking. "Ive just enjoyed this style of golf," he said while being pelted with a light rain that fell Wednesday. "Theres not a single tree on this property and its been a lot of fun just trying to hit some creative shots." The biggest challenge for Hearn this week is obviously adapting to the golf course. Its truly unlike anything hes played before in a tournament and while hes having fun, hes also getting to experience something very new. "Our firrmest courses that we play in North America arent even close to the way this course plays so here," he stated.dddddddddddd "Its a matter of trying to figure out how long the ball is going to release. Were used to flying it and stopping it a lot. So this week Ive been spending a lot of time figuring out, how far is a wedge going to release, how long is a 5-irong going to release." Hearn comes into the Open playing some of the best golf of his career. Hes had three top-10 finishes including a tie for sixth at the Players, and collected more than $1 million. He took some time off recently before returning to the Tour for the Greenbrier and the John Deere Classic, an event he nearly won a year ago. Hes now refreshed and ready to go in the Tours closing stretch, which will be an arduous campaign. "I feel good," Hearn admitted. "I had a really good break. I took three weeks off before coming back to Greenbrier. I havent played great since I came back – I played pretty average but I felt my game was really close at the Greenbrier and again last I week I felt it was really close. Obviously the scoring here is going to be a little bit different than the last couple of weeks but Im looking forward to it. I think my game is ready for it." And if he seems just a tad bit enthusiastic, forgive the guy. After all, this is like a dream come true. "Ive been a pro for 13 years and this is my first opportunity Ive had to play in the Open Championship so I was very excited to get over here and Im thrilled to be in the tournament. Its a big highlight for me." Hearn will also get dipped right into the fire on Thursday – hes teeing off alongside Sir Nick Faldo and Todd Hamilton, both past Open champions just after 10 am local time. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 04:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Play Factory Index du Forum -> Play Factory le recrutement. -> Charte de guilde. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.